- By using the Website and any other domain owned by the Company, you authorize the Company to contact you via email or phone call or sms and offer you our services for the product you have opted for, imparting product knowledge, offer promotional offers running on the Website and offers by its business partners and associated third parties, for which reasons your information may be collected in the manner as detailed under this Policy. You hereby agree that you authorize the Company to contact you for the above-mentioned purposes even if you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service(s). Your authorization, in this regard, shall be valid if your account is not deactivated by either you or us.
- Collection of Information
- The term ‘User information’ includes the user’s personal information that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person collected by the Company to provide specific services to the user through the Website and shall include any sensitive personal data or information.
- The User Information collected by the company inter alia include the following:
- Personal Information. For you to use certain features of the Website, you would be required to register with us, which requires you to provide certain personal information such as your e-mail address, phone number, name, date of birth, profession etc., and sensitive personal data or information.
- Web Analytics. The Company may use third party web analytics services to track and analyze your interaction with the Website, such as mouse clicks / screen taps, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text that you choose to type into the Website. The Company uses this information to enhance your experience.
- Transactional Data. All transactional data, such as intra System searches, orders placed, orders cancelled, payment modes chosen, number of visits, etc., is collected and used to ensure a better service.
- Traffic Data. The Company tracks certain information about your visits to the Website. The information that is tracked includes information with respect to any activity undertaken by the user on the System.
2.3 The Company collects the User Information to, inter alia, be able to provide you with analytics on your performance as against other users on the Website with the same location and profession, thereby allowing you to improve your performance.
2.4 The user has an option not to provide the aforesaid User Information if he/she wishes not to avail the specific service on the Website, for which the User Information is required.
- Use of Your Information
- The Company will use your contact information primarily to contact you when necessary, including informing you about your transactions, feedback surveys, latest offers or at any other instance as the Company may deem fit.
- The Company may also use your demographic data, your traffic data, your location data, to customize and tailor your experience on the Website.
- You agree that the Company may use your Personal Information (as defined under the Information technology Act and the rules made thereunder) or Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined under the Information technology Act and the rules made thereunder) in such manner as may be required to serve you better or as the Company deems fit, including without limitation, sharing such data or information with any third-party provided such third-party has adequate systems and controls to safeguard and protect such data and information in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- You / the user is entitled to request the Company to review, correct, alter, update and review the information provided by the User and the Company is entitled to consider such request in accordance with the terms and conditions of this policy. Users may write to firstname.lastname@example.org for such requests.
- Confidentiality and Security
- Enhance user experience and provide better quality services;
- comply with a court order or other legal process;
- protect the rights, property or safety of the Company or another party;
- enforce the Terms and Conditions; or
- respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties.
We will retain the User Information until the time we feel there is no reason for us to retain User’s information, including in terms of applicable laws.
- Recipients of User Information
We will ensure that your User Information received through the Website is only accessible to authorized persons as necessary to provide you the services you selected, including to effectively handle your business relationship and/or respond to your requests or inquiries. Such authorized persons include employees, service providers and agents who are required to strictly abide by confidentiality obligations.
- Security Measures Implemented to Protect Personal Data
We have in place technical and organizational security measures designed to prevent unauthorized or unlawful disclosure of or access to, or accidental or unlawful loss, destruction, alteration or damage to your User Information. However, Users will appreciate that we cannot control or influence the conduct of third parties and the Company shall not held liable for any breaches of security or for any actions of third parties or events that lie beyond the reasonable control of the Company. These events include but are not limited to acts of Government and their agencies, computer hacking and breach of security and encryption.
- Applicable Laws
- Grievance Officer
The name and contact details of the grievance office appointed by the Company as per the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder is as follows:
Phone: +91 98456 10135
Time: Mon – Friday (9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.)
- Contacting Us