LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
- Company grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Service. This license does not include any downloading or copying of any kind of information for the benefit of another individual, vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in Company’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Company’s infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- You may not bypass any measures used by Company to prevent or restrict access to the Site. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by Company.
- By using the Site you agree not to: (i) use this Site or its contents for any commercial purpose; (ii) make any speculative, false, or fraudulent transaction or any transaction in anticipation of demand; (iii) access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission; (iv) bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site; (v) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (vi) deep-link to any portion of this Site (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any service) for any purpose without our express written permission; or (vii) “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Site into any other website without our prior written authorization.
The Service is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by Company for any reason. Users may not have more than one active account. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring their accounts to another party. If you do not qualify, you may not use the Service or the Site. In consideration of your use of the Site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of India or other applicable jurisdiction and will only use the Site to make legitimate purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act.
- Company reserves the right to change the information, material and content provided on the Website without prior notice.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage due to errors or omissions in the information provided on the Website, even if they result from negligence, accident or any other cause. Furthermore, Company holds no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained on this Website, nor does it offer a warranty of any kind, either expressly or impliedly.
- Third-party hyperlinks and information on the Website are provided to share the original source of information used and should not be considered as referrals, endorsements, or affiliations with them. Furthermore, Company undertakes no responsibility and makes no representations or warranties with regard to the content of the Websites to which links may be provided on the Website.
- Company prohibits the modification, editing, and out-of-context use of the material on the Website in any manner.
- Company holds the right to add, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms without prior notice.
- All content on the Website is protected by copyright. Certain content on the Website may also be protected as trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. Users shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, and restrictions contained on the Website. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content on the Website, in whole or in part, except that you may download or copy the content for your personal non-commercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such content.
- Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Company or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Site (“Content”) is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes.
- By accessing the Website, the users agree that they will not scrape or attempt to scrape or extract any data. The user also agrees that they shall not use the Website for any monitoring, benchmarking or throttling or any other purposes that may impair the performance or functionality of the Website. The user agrees not to access or attempt to access any content available on the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Company.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Company’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY
- Members, affiliates, employees and authorised representatives for Company offer the Website and the information on an “as is” basis. They do not make any implied warranties, representations, endorsements or conditions with respect to the Website or the information.
- Company disclaims all warranties and conditions that this site, its services or any email sent from Company, its affiliates, and/or their respective or associated service providers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Company hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and no infringement.
- Company does not warrant the availability of Website or addressal of user(s)’ requirements, or uninterrupted access. Similarly, it does not warrant that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, or transmission of viruses to the User’s computer system. The responsibility for adequate protection and data backup solely lies with the user.
- Company is not responsible or liable to the user for any damages or other harm whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the user’s use of or inability to utilize the Website or the information contained in it and the Website is provided on an “as is” available basis.
- The Company disclaims all warranties and conditions that this site, its services or any email sent from the Company, its affiliates, and/or their respective or associated service providers are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Company hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and no infringement.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS
- Company reserves the right to immediately block any IP address from accessing the Website, with or without any reason and prior notice. Company can make this decision at its sole discretion and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to any user or third party.
- Without prejudice to Company’s general right to terminate access to the Website, termination can also be carried out if –
- The user breaches or deviates from these Terms
- Law enforcement or other government agencies make a request
- In case unexpected technical issues or problems occur
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms are governed by the laws of India without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. For the purpose of these Terms, the courts of Bengaluru shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequntial or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from use of the site, content or any related services.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, the user will indemnify and hold Company harmless from all damages, liabilities, settlements, expenses, fines, penalties, expenses, costs and attorneys’ fees arising from or related to any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of the user’s access to or use of the Website, user’s access to, creation of, or transmittal of any of the content, user’s violation of these Terms, or the infringement by you of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
The Terms are subject to revisions at any time by Company, and all changes are effective immediately upon being posted on the Website. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for updates/changes. Any use of the Website after such notice will be deemed an acceptance of these changes by you.