Assiduus Global is looking for ambitious and energetic Devops Engineers who are passionate about technology and being part of a young, global, growing organisation. Job Location for this role is Bangalore. Mail us at email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project managing &development processes to ensure they’re as simple as possible.
- Testing the development team’s code output and analyzing it for frequent mistakes or improvement opportunities.
- Identifying security weak points and patching these up to increase cybersecurity levels.
- Handling communication with the development team’s stakeholders to help priorities projects.
- Attending workshops or training to stay up to date with changes and improvements in the development industry.
- Helping with automation of release projects where possible.
- Ensuring development tools and infrastructure is up-to-date.
- Creating reports to help understand and improve the development team’s workflow.
Maintain servers and databases across all projects.
Maintain github repositories, merge & commit codes with proper branching and versioning.
- Tech Stack: Relational Databases and Non Relational Databases (Atleast POSTGRESQL & MongoDB), Linux
- Ubuntu Server Administration, Nginx, Github, Redis, Celery, Google Cloud Platform, Google Cloud Storage
- Bigtable, Bigquery, Load Balancing, Manual & Automation Testing
- Experience : Minimum 2 years of working experience as a Devops engineer in a SaaS company or web app development agency.
November 24, 2022